Save Lives. Donate Breastmilk.
When babies are born prematurely, donated breastmilk can provide important protection and prevent potentially fatal conditions.
Please join us for a Breastmilk Drive and Celebration of Breastfeeding
Thursday October 26, 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Center for Health
10710 Donner Pass Road, Truckee
- Learn about breast milk donation
- Get screened to be a donor
- Donate your milk - we will accept properly stored frozen milk
- Meet Pauline Sakamoto, Director of the San Jose Mother's Milk Bank
- Meet local lactation counselors and breastfeeding support resources
Weekly breastfeeding support drop-in sessions, Thursdays, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
For more information, please call (530) 587-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org