Minding Your Stress - 4-Week Mindfulness CourseLearn how to cultivate mindfulness and calm throughout your daily life. Mindfulness practice has been proven to help people living with stress, pain or illness, as well as caregivers and healthcare professionals. Many studies show that mindfulness practices reduce stress and help combat stress-related diseases, decrease chronic pain, and improve immune system function. You will experience lasting benefits:
- Increased self-awareness, trust and acceptance
- More effective coping strategies
- More accepting attitude towards life and its challenges
- Decreases in stress-related symptoms
- Significant decreases in anxiety and depression.
- Improved concentration and creativity