If your relationship is healthy, this workshop will give you insight and tools to make it even¬†better. If your relationship is in distress, we can give you a road-map for repair.
You will be provided with a brief overview on how to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other's inner world
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Break through and manage conflict grid-lock
- Strengthen and maintain the gains in your relationship
Thursday, January 17, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Tahoe Forest Center for Health
10710 Donner Pass Road
Truckee, CA 96161
Stacey Stahl, LCSW
Stacey's work is grounded in over 40 years of research with more than 3000 couples by the Gottman Institute. There is no¬†group work or public disclosure - so you feel comfortable every step of the way. Attend as a couple, or by yourself - either¬†way, you will learn how to become better friends because of the fun you will experience working together to build a¬†stronger bond.
For more information or to register,¬†please call (530) 587-3769¬†or email firstname.lastname@example.org