An evidence-based program developed by¬†Stanford School of Medicine
JOIN US FOR 6 WEEKLY CLASSES*¬†AND LEARN:
- Skills to support stress reduction for¬†caregiver and the care partner
- Self-care methods to improve caregiver's¬†health
- How to handle difficult emotions
- Managing troublesome care partner¬†behaviors
- Planning for the future
- Information about resources
- Ways to improve communication skills
Call for schedule of classes
Tahoe Forest Hospital, Eskridge¬†Conference Room
10121 Pine Ave,¬†Truckee, CA 96161
Includes simultaneous class for care recipient.¬†Please confirm whether care recipient will be attending, upon registration.
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.
For more information or to register,¬†please call (530) 587-3769¬†or email email@example.com