(Tahoe/Truckee, Calif.) ‚Äď¬† Tahoe Forest Health System is pleased to announce that the 2019 Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Cancer Center Community Oncology Report is now available. The annual report can be viewed and downloaded at: www.tahoecancercenter.com/oncology-report¬† ¬†
The 2019 Community Oncology Report features:
- An introduction of the new Cancer Center Medical Director, Dr. Ahrin Koppel
- Updates on the Cancer Center‚Äôs technology and patient programs
- Ongoing clinical trials at the Cancer Center
- Statistics on breast cancer cases at Tahoe Forest Hospital
- Information on the impact of community giving and how one can help
To request a hard copy, call (530) 582-6290.
About Tahoe Forest Health System
Tahoe Forest Health System, which includes Tahoe Forest Hospital in Truckee, CA, and Incline Village Community Hospital in Incline Village, NV, offers 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty health care clinics including Tahoe Forest Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, CoC-accredited cancer center, the Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Cancer Center, the Joseph Family Center for Women and Newborn Care and the Tahoe Forest Primary Care Clinic with same-day appointments. With a strong focus on high quality patient care, community collaboration, clinical excellence and innovation, Tahoe Forest Health System is a UC Davis Rural Center of Excellence. For a complete list of physician specialties and services, visit www.tfhd.com.