Baby and Mommy Care
Hands-on help for new moms and their infants!
This informal class will help you learn about:
- Proper breastfeeding and latch-on techniques
- Positioning your infant
- Sore nipples and engorgement
- Increasing your milk supply
- Breast pumps and nipple shields
- Postpartum and parenting issues
- Going back to work
- Infant nutrition
Fridays, 10:00 am ‚Äď 12:00 pm
Tahoe Forest Center for Health
10710 Donner Pass Road
Classes taught by registered nurses and international board certified lactation consultants.
For more information, please call (530) 587-3769.