A warm and fun¬†environment for mothers¬†& newborns to socialize¬†and learn about how to¬†get a healthy start to life
Join other new moms for...
- Social interaction for moms AND babies
- Hands-on breastfeeding help
- Nutrition education (including best nourishment for mom AND baby)
- Light refreshments
- Information on how to maximize milk production
- Pump It Up Program (learn about how to obtain pumps through insurance)
- ...and more!
Facilitated by lactation experts (IBCLC, CLC) and peer counselors - we specialize in ALL infant feeding
Class has been cancelled until further notice.
Mondays, 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Sierra Community House
11695 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA
*Offered in both English and Spanish
For more information,¬†please call (530) 582-3297.
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and is offered at no cost.