Gain knowledge to help yourself and others with a chronic disease take charge of their condition and improve their quality of life.
Living Well is a six-week, community-based workshop that empowers adults and/or their caregivers to manage their chronic health conditions.
Leader Training Details:
WHEN:September 6-9, 2019 (must attend all 4), 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
WHERE: Tahoe Forest Hospital , Eskridge Conference Room, 10121 Pine Ave, Truckee, CA
COST: Program is FREE to Leaders who will provide workshops in the Tahoe Forest Hospital service area. For leaders working in other areas, the cost is $250.
Preferred Leader Qualifications:
- Ability to speak in front of a group
- Ability to work with a group
- Ability to read aloud and follow a scripted leader's manual
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to be non-judgmental and respect different opinions
Living Well Leader Requirements:
- Attend a FREE four-day Living Well Leader Training Program
- Co-facilitate a Living Well Workshop within six months of successfully completing the training
For more information or to register, please call (530) 550-6732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org