A Free Virtual Postpartum¬†Exercise Class
- Thursday April 22nd from 1-2pm
- Thursday May 27th from 1-2pm
Call (530) 582-7421 to register. Pre-registration is required.
This class is designed to provide education and exercises with a focus on getting mothers back to exercise safely while learning to tackle things like back or neck pain, wrist pain, abdominal separation and even bladder control when sneezing or running.
For the best experience we suggest:
- Laptop or desktop computer with camera and speakers or earbuds for audio to participate in classroom education and exercise instruction when moving around
- Space the size of a yoga mat where you can see your computer screen and practice the exercises
- Yoga/Swiss exercise ball
- Long piece (6-7 feet) of exercise band
- Circular mini band
- Tennis ball
Taught by:¬†Jillian Davison, DPT
Jillian's experience includes treating a wide range of orthopedic diagnoses and sports injuries. She also has a focus in pelvic floor rehab and enjoys working with pre and postpartum women.