When babies are born prematurely, donated breastmilk can provide important protection and prevent potentially fatal conditions.
Join us for a Breastmilk Drive and Celebration of Breastfeeding.
Friday, September 20, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tahoe Forest Center for Health
10710 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, CA
* Refreshments served
- Learn about breastmilk donation
- Get screened to be a donor
- Donate your milk - we will accept properly stored frozen milk
- Meet Pauline Sakamoto, Director of the San Jose Mother's Milk Bank
- Meet local lactation counselors and breastfeeding support resources
Weekly breastfeeding support drop-in sessions - Fridays, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
For more information, please call (530) 587-3769 or email email@example.com