Learn the Latest Facts Around Heart Health!
Friday October 11th, 11am - 12pm
Join Cardiologist Dr. Tim Lombard and learn:
- The latest blood pressure guidelines
- If you are at risk for heart disease
- Strategies to improve your heart health
Dr. Lombard specializes in Cardiology and Internal Medicine and has been seeing patients in our community since 1981. He is the Medical Director of Cardiac Rehabilitation and the physician champion for the Million Hearts program.
Move to Breathe Easier!
Monday October 28th, 11am - 12pm
Join Jennifer Brixey, RRT-RCP and Learn:
- Importance of physical activity to improve breathing
- Tips on breathing techniques to manage breathlessness
- Ways to conserve energy during physical activity
Jennifer has worked as a Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner for 33 years with vast and invaluable experience in all areas of Respiratory Care including Pediatrics, Intensive Care and Emergency Care. Jennifer is a new member on our Pulmonary Rehabilitation team and she is very excited to assist you in breathing easier.
Talks held in the Eskridge Conference Room at Tahoe Forest Hospital.