An evidence-based program developed by Stanford School of Medicine
JOIN US FOR 6 WEEKLY CLASSES AND LEARN:
- Skills to support stress reduction forcaregiver and the care partner
- Self-care methods to improve caregiver's health
- How to handle difficult emotions
- Managing troublesome care partnerbehaviors
- Planning for the future
- Information about resources
- Ways to improve communication skills
Mondays, April 8th - May 20th
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
* April 8th is a pre-series introduction.
Tahoe Forest Hospital, Eskridge Conference Room
10121 Pine Ave, Truckee, CA 96161
* This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.
For more information or to register, please call (530) 587-3769 or email email@example.com