An evidence-based program developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Join us for 6¬†weekly classes and learn:
- How to deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation¬†and poor sleep
- Exercises for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility¬†and endurance
- Communicating effectively with family, friends¬†and health professionals
- Anti-inflammatory nutrition
- Setting health goals...and sticking with them
For adults who wish to learn self-management techniques for chronic pain or any chronic condition.
Participants in this program are better able to manage their symptoms and report improved health and quality of life.
Facilitated by Lucy Navabpour and Mary Jones
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.