An evidence-based program developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Offered virtually! Please call the Center for Health at 530-587-3769 for remote access login.
Join us for 6¬†weekly classes and learn:
- How to deal with frustration, fatigue, isolation¬†and poor sleep
- Exercises for maintaining and improving strength, flexibility¬†and endurance
- Communicating effectively with family, friends¬†and health professionals
- Appropriate use of medications
- Anti-inflammatory nutrition
- Decision making strategies
- How to evaluate new treatment options
- Setting health goals...and sticking with them
Program is for adults with any chronic condition, such as:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Liver disease
Class will be facilitated by Molly Knott and Liz Schenck.
Wednesdays, May 27 ‚Äď July 1, 2020
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.
For more information or to register,¬†please call (530) 587-3769¬†or email firstname.lastname@example.org