- How to easily prepare and shop for delicious and nutritious foods on a budget
- Free recipes and meal plans that you can use at home
- How to stretch your ingredients and food dollars
- Hands-on food preparation and sampling
INSTRUCTORS: Lisa Fligor, MS, RD, and Reyna Sanchez
* Class is offered in English and Spanish
WHEN: Tuesdays, April 16 - May 21, 2019
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
WHERE: Community House
265 Bear Street
Kings Beach, CA 96143
For those who participate in the series, the last class is a grocery store tour & everyone receives a $10 gift certificate to use at Save Mart to practice the tips you have learned!
For more information or to register, please call (530) 587-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.