Presented by Tahoe Forest Health System’s Wellness Neighborhood, Walk-tober is a free virtual fitness challenge from October 1st through the 31st.
The Walktober Community Walking Challenge is a fun way to increase activity. The virtual route travels the Northern California coast from Bodega Bay to Monterey. Your final destination is based on your average daily steps goal, giving you the opportunity to personalize the challenge to your own needs and abilities. One winner will be drawn from each category, based on farthest point reached:
- Half Moon Bay (average 6,097 steps per day), souvenir magnet plus insulated cooler bag
- Santa Cruz (average 10,472 steps per day), souvenir artwork plus insulated cooler bag
- Monterey Bay (average 13,839 steps per day), souvenir artwork plus insulated cooler bag plus $30 gift card to Little Fish Company (fresh fish delivery to Truckee)
The person with the most steps will win a souvenir stainless steel water bottle plus insulated cooler bag.
Registration details for Walk-tober are as follows:
LOG IN TO THE PORTAL
1. Go to www.wellworksforyoulogin.com
2. Click to create an account as a New Member
3. Enter the Company ID: 11890
4. Complete the registration process
SIGN UP FOR THE CHALLENGE
1. Select Menu > Challenges
2. Click Walk-tober Walking Challenge
3. Click Join
INCREASE YOUR ACTIVITY... AND WIN!
See the Challenge Guide on the portal for instructions on how to sync your apps/devices and PRIZE details.
For questions on Walk-tober, e-mail email@example.com.