Learn tools to keep blood sugars in check this season
- Keeping your cool with holiday pressures
- Recipe ideas and substitutions
- Staying active in this busy time
- Managing diabetes medications through the holidays
- Navigating challenging situations like parties and receiving food gifts
Alison Semrad, DO
Dr. Alison Semrad, a recent addition to Tahoe Forest Health System, is a Board Certified Endocrinologist.
Dana Dose, RDN, LD, CDE
Dana is a Registered Dietitian and Certified Diabetes Educator. She runs the Diabetes Prevention Program at Tahoe Forest and helps patients of all ages manage their diabetes at the Tahoe Forest Center for Health and Pediatrics MSC.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Plus Q & A 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Tahoe Forest Center for Health
10710 Donner Pass Rd, Truckee, CA
Lecture will be done in English and in Spanish simultaneously.
For more information or to register, please call (530) 587-3769 or email email@example.com.
Supported by the Wellness Neighborhood at no cost