An¬†evidence-based prenatal education program
Learn what to expect during pregnancy, labor, delivery and postpartum¬†including, breastfeeding and newborn behavior.¬†You and your coach will learn options, tools and coping techniques to guide you through your birth journey.
All classes include:¬†
- Relaxation techniques, breathing patterns, birth¬† movies, tour of the¬†OB unit (Tours have temporarily been suspended due to COVID-19. They will resume as soon as it is safe to do so.)
- Perinatal Mood & Anxiety Disorder (PMAD) information
- Period of Purple Crying resources
- Newborn and infant care and safety
- Infant CPR (AHA Family & Friends)
- DVDs, book, new parent kit, CPR manual
Instructor: Mary Hoffman, RN, LCCE, ASPO/Lamaze Prenatal Educator, AHA Infant and Child CPR Instructor, Breastfeeding Specialist
TFH¬†Guest Speakers: Pediatrician, Lactation Consultant, Licensed Acupuncturist LAc and Relaxation Biofeedback Therapist
Offered in person with appropriate distancing.
Thursdays, Sept. 3 ‚Äď 24, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Tahoe Forest¬†Therapy Services
905 N. Lake Blvd., Suite C203
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Fee: $160¬†(support person encouraged), pre-registration required
For more information or to register, please call (530) 587-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.