Boot Camp - Take the next step toward reaching your fitness goals!Boot Camp is a 4-week exercise, weight-loss and lifestyle modification program with individual instruction and education geared toward your specific goals.
Why enlist in Boot Camp?
• Benefit from personal training in a small group setting
• Increase your metabolism and lose weight
• Increase energy and reduce your stress level
• Take your fitness to a new level by setting and reaching new goals
What you will get out of Boot Camp
• One-on-one supervision to ensure you exercise safely and effectively
• Fitness testing and goal setting with certified personal trainers
• Accountability from your Boot Camp coach to help you be your best
• Motivation by learning the tools you need to be successful
Fee: Pre-registration required. Register early to save $25!
Registration: $90 TCHSP members, $125 non-members - before 4/2/2013
Late Registration (after 4/30/2013): $115 Fitness Center members, $150 non-members.
Bodybugg® rental included. Participant is responsible for subscription fee.
When: Starts April 9. Meets twice a week for 4 weeks.
Boot Camp meets Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00-7:00 pm.
Register: Call (530) 587-3769 or stop by the front desk.