Mindfulness in Community
As we come out of quarantine and back into work and socializing, it is a good time to redefine how we are a part of our community. In this class we will investigate your role in your community, explore how you're impacted by others, and gain greater appreciation for your relationships.
Tuesday, November 9 | 5:00pm - 6:00pm | $20
Raising Health Eaters-Toddler Edition (Virtual)
Nourishing a toddler is tough! Do you ever wonder if you're 'doing it right' or curious how to do it better? This class covers:
- How to handle picky eating
- Meal and snack ideas
- Tips for managing meal time battles
- Intuitive eating for kids
- Nutrients of concern and foods to focus on
Saturday, November 13 | 1:00pm - 2:30 pm | $35
Boot Camp Express
Join us for this 4-week results driven fitness and functional strength program. Boot Camp is designed to help you reach your goals in a safe and supportive atmosphere.
- Pre- and post-fitness testing and biometric screening
- Two weekly energizing Boot Camp classes led by a certified personal trainer
- Accountability through nutrition and exercise tracking
- Support from your coach and fellow Boot Campers
Mondays & Wednesdays November 15 - December 13 | 4:00pm -5:00pm | $160
Tahoe Forest Cooking Club
Get out of your cooking rut and come get INSPIRED at our monthly Health Supportive Cooking Club!
Each month, our Registered Dietitian, Denice Hynd, will provide a fun and interactive cooking demo. You get to taste test and take home easy, healthy, and delicious recipes!
Pumpkin Chili - Too much leftover pumpkin items? Join us to learn how to turn one large celebration into several options for meal planning the following week!
Monday, November 15 | 5:00pm - 6:30pm | $30