- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 16 oz tomato puree (1 can)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1/4 cup each grated zucchini and carrot
- Lemon wedges, fresh chopped parsley and purple cabbage for garnish
- Saute ground turkey and olive oil for 3 minutes, using a spatula to break up the meat.
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, tomato puree, mushrooms, zucchini, carrots, ketchup, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Stir to combine.
- Simmer on low for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve on soft rolls, garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
Recipe from The Healthy Meal Prep Instant Pot Cookbook by Carrie Forrest