An evidence-based program developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Participants in this program are better able to manage their symptoms and report improved health and quality of life.
Join us for this peer-led program and learn:
- Decision-making strategies
- Becoming a self-manager of your health
- Understanding common symptoms of diabetes
- Mindfulness tools to manage symptoms
- Exercise tips for strength, flexibility and endurance
- Healthy eating at home and on the road
- Managing your medications
Call for schedule of classes
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.
For more information or to register, please call (530) 587-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org