An evidence-based program developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Join us for 6 weekly classes and learn:
- Decision-making strategies
- Becoming a self-manager
- Understanding common symptoms
- Using your mind to manage symptoms
- Exercise tips for strength, flexibility and endurance
- Healthy eating at home and away
- Managing your medications
Participants in this program are better able to manage their symptoms and report improved health and quality of life.
Thursdays, April 18 - May 23
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
North Tahoe Family Resource Center (FRC)
265 Bear Street Kings Beach, CA 96143
For more information or to register, please call (530) 587-3769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood and offered at no cost.