An evidence-based program developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Participants in this program are better able to manage their symptoms¬†and report improved health and quality of life.
Join us for 6 weekly classes and learn:
- Decision-making strategies
- Becoming a self-manager of your health
- Understanding common symptoms of diabetes
- Mindfulness tools to¬†manage symptoms
- Exercise tips for strength, flexibility and endurance
- Healthy eating at home and on the road
- Managing your medications
Diabetes Self-Management Program in Spanish
Introduction class:¬† February 10th, 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Class Series: Wednesdays, February 17th - March 24th, 1:00 pm -3:30 pm
ZOOM (Call 530-587-3769 to register and obtain remote login information)
We want to help you manage your diabetes! Please take 3-5 minutes to share your preferences and/or barriers to participating in this class by completing this survey.
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood¬†and offered at no cost.¬†Taught by Charlotte Hoffman and Fernanda Taylor.
For more information or to register,¬†please email firstname.lastname@example.org