An evidence-based program developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Participants in this program are better able to manage their symptomsÂ and report improved health and quality of life.
Join us for 6 weekly classes and learn:
- Decision-making strategies
- Becoming a self-manager of your health
- Understanding common symptoms of diabetes
- Mindfulness tools toÂ manage symptoms
- Exercise tips for strength, flexibility and endurance
- Healthy eating at home and on the road
- Managing your medications
Diabetes Self-Management Program in Spanish
Offered virtually! Please call the Center for Health at 530-587-3769 for remote access login.
Wednesdays, September 9 â€“ October 14, 2020, 5:00 pm â€“ 7:30 pm
Class format to be determined - call for details
We want to help you manage your diabetes! Please take 3-5 minutes to share your preferences and/or barriers to participating in this class by completing this survey.
This program is supported by the Wellness NeighborhoodÂ and offered at no cost.
For more information or to register,Â please email email@example.com