Committed to employee health and disease prevention.
TFHS has a comprehensive wellness program for health system employees and family members. For more information, please contact Community Health and Wellness at (530) 550-6730.
All employees are provided with the option to participate in the Wellness at Work Comprehensive Health Screening detailed below. Employees who participate in this voluntary screening receive $50/month insurance premium deduction and access to a $400 Wellness Bank each year.
Wellness at Work Comprehensive Health Screening
- Comprehensive health risk assessment
- Resting blood pressure and heart rate measurement
- Height, weight and body mass index (BMI)
- Lipid panel (Cholesterol)
- Fasting Glucose (risk of diabetes)
- Wellness Consultation ‚Äď Goal Setting
All participants will have a 15 minute individual appointment to complete health screenings, review lab work and set wellness goals.