An evidence-based program developed by¬†Stanford School of Medicine
Join us for 6, weekly classes and learn:
- Skills to support stress reduction for caregiver¬†and the care partner
- Self-care methods to improve caregiver's health
- How to handle difficult emotions
- Managing troublesome care partner behaviors
- Planning for the future
- Information about resources
- Ways to improve communication skills
Introduction Class-¬†Thursday, September 9, 2021,¬†5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Class Series-¬†Thursdays,¬†September 16 - October 21, 2021, 5:30 pm - 8:00¬†pm
Donner Conference Room
10998 Donner Pass Road, Truckee
For more information or to register,¬†please call (530) 587-3769¬†or email email@example.com.
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood¬†and offered at no cost.