|Complete Blood Count
|Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
|Vitamin D, 25 hydroxy||$44|
|TSH, thyroid stimulating hormone||$34|
|PSA, prostate specific antigen||$87|
- Patients should fast for 10-12 hours prior to lab tests for which fasting is required.
- This service is a low-cost laboratory screening that cannot be submitted for reimbursement through insurance.
- Photo ID required.
- Cash, checks and credit cards are accepted.
- Tests are available to individuals 18 years or older.
- Lab results are mailed and available in My Chart.
Tahoe WoRx Occupational Health and Wellness
10175 Levon Ave, Truckee, CA
7:00 am to 8:30 am – monthly on the second Friday
2023 Truckee Dates: Nov 10, Dec 8
New! 2024 Truckee Dates: Jan 12, Feb 9, Mar 8, Apr 12, May 10, Jun 14, Jul 12, Aug 9, Sept 13, Oct 11, Nov 8, Dec 13
Incline Village Community Hospital
880 Alder Avenue, Incline Village, Nevada
7:30 am to 9:00 am – alternate months on the fourth Friday
2023 Incline Dates: Nov 17 (3rd Friday)
New! 2024 Incline Dates: Jan 26, Mar 22, May 24, Jul 26, Sept 27, Nov 15 (3rd Friday)
Please be aware that wait times vary and can be up to one hour.
For more information, please call the Tahoe Forest Center for Health, (530) 587-3769.