* Please note: This particular¬†class series, Jan 23 - Feb 27, 2020, is only offered in Spanish!
An evidence-based program developed by Stanford University School of Medicine
Participants in this program are better able to manage their symptoms¬†and report improved health and quality of life.
Join us for this peer-led program¬†and learn:¬†
- Decision-making strategies
- Becoming a self-manager of your health
- Understanding common symptoms of diabetes
- Mindfulness tools to¬†manage symptoms
- Exercise tips for strength, flexibility and endurance
- Healthy eating at home and on the road
- Managing your medications
Thursdays, January 23 - February 27, 2020 (Spanish only)
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Tahoe Forest Center for Health
10710 Donner Pass Rd., Truckee, CA
This program is supported by the Wellness Neighborhood¬†and offered at no cost.
For more information or to register,¬†please call (530) 587-3769 or (530) 550-6734,¬†or email firstname.lastname@example.org