Media Guidelines For Hospital Interviews
We appreciate your coverage of Tahoe Forest Health System related news, events, support groups, classes, workshops, programs, and community updates. You are very valuable in our communication with the community we serve.
- The Marketing and Communications Department is a liaison between you and the hospital. We are available to accommodate and assist you in any way we can. We will assure that you are given accurate information and will facilitate interviews with persons authorized to speak on the behalf of the hospital.
- We are happy to accommodate and coordinate your photography needs either by coordinating a shoot with your photographers on staff or by providing you with pictures from our archive.
- It is a Federal mandate through HIPAA law and regulation that we protect our patients' safety and privacy. Exposing patients in certain circumstances to a reporter or photographer maybe violation of their rights.
- We ask that you contact Marketing and Communications prior to arrival on the Tahoe Forest Health System campuses. It is our media policy that we escort you while you visit any of the campus facilities.
- We ask that you do not approach or photograph any person on any of our premises without our permission. You are welcome to visit and we are happy to accommodate you, however our priority is patient privacy and safety.
Once again we value your publication and we appreciate your effort to comply with our policies. We look forward to working with you. Should you have any questions or concerns please call the Marketing and Communications Department.
|Director of Marketing and Communications
Tahoe Forest Health System Campus
- Tahoe Forest Hospital
- Tahoe Forest MultiSpecialty Clinics
- Tahoe Forest Children's Center
- Tahoe Forest Long Term Care Center
- Tahoe Forest Center for Health
- Tahoe Forest Hospice
- Tahoe Forest Hospice Gift and Thrift – Truckee
- Tahoe WoRx Occupational Health and Wellness
- Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Cancer Center
- Incline Village Community Hospital
- Incline Village Community Hospital Physical Therapy and Medical Fitness
- Tahoe Forest Hospice Gift and Thrift – Incline Village
- Tahoe Forest Laboratory and Therapy Services – Tahoe City