Your health is our number one priority - all aspects of your health. Please do not delay seeking treatment for urgent medical concerns. Postponing care can cause a condition to worsen or become a preventable emergency.
Clinics & Outpatient Services Now Open
Our hospitals, clinics, and outpatient services are SAFE and OPEN. Please do not delay seeking treatment for urgent medical concerns. We are screening all patients on arrival and requiring masks and social distancing inside our facilities. So if you do need to visit us, you can be assured our strict safety protocols will keep you safe.
View¬†our directory¬†for a full list of providers.¬†To schedule an appointment with any provider or service, please call our system-wide scheduling line at (530) 582-6205.
Our top priority is the safety of our patients and our¬†staff. As we begin reopening, we will be implementing an organized screening process for patients in all areas of service, with prompts for social distancing. All patients and hospital staff will wear masks for everyone‚Äôs protection, and regular hand washing will be strongly encouraged.¬†
While we currently have a good supply of personal protective equipment (PPE), we‚Äôll be evaluating our inventory on a daily basis to keep our levels high enough for both our staff members and patients. We‚Äôll also continue to monitor and communicate directly with officials at the county and state level as we continue to evaluate our actions each week and adjust our plans as necessary.¬†
Tahoe Forest Hospital District has developed a disaster plan that includes a surge capacity plan that allows for sudden influx of patients. This plan has been developed in concert with all components of our District Disaster Plan and addresses the ability of the District to address and manage the needs of patients that require care. Download more information (PDF)
Protocols for Visitation:
- All visitors will enter through the front door of the hospital
- All visitors with ED, outpatient departments, and surgery patients will need to remain in their vehicles ‚Äď if there is a prolonged procedure the visitor may be allowed to use the lobby restrooms after screening and masking
- Pediatric Patients
- Visitors are essential for the mental health of pediatric patients. Pediatric patients be allowed one support person.
- In the case of prolonged hospitalization two designated support persons for Pediatric patients, provided that only one visitor is present at a time.
- Labor and Delivery Patients
- The presence of a partner or support person is essential to the mental health of patients who are in labor and delivery. One support person be allowed to be present with the patient.
- Patients at End-of-Life
- One visitor be allowed to be present with the patient.
- Patients with Physical, Intellectual, and/or Developmental Disabilities and Patients Cognitive Impairments
- The presence of a support person is essential to patients with physical, intellectual, and/or developmental disabilities and patients with cognitive impairments. One support person will be allowed to be present with the patient when medically necessary.
- For hospitalized patients, especially with prolonged hospitalization, the patient or family/patient representative may designate two support people, but only one support person may be present at a time.
- Pediatric Patients
All support persons must stay in the room and be asymptomatic for COVID-19 and not be a suspected or recently confirmed case. Support persons will screened prior to entering clinical areas. Support persons must comply with any health facility instructions on personal protective equipment.
The main entrance and emergency room entrance at Tahoe Forest Hospital will be the only way for the public to enter the facility. For Incline Village Community Hospital (IVCH) the emergency room entrance is the only open entrance for all services inside IVCH.
Please note the Pine Street Caf√© is closed until further notice, and some health and wellness group classes and events are cancelled or may be offered virtually until further notice. Please check the Center for Health Calendar for details.