Rethink Healthy Free Community Health Talk
Saturday, June 9
10:00 am - 11:30 am
Tahoe Forest Center for Health
10710 Donner Pass Road, Truckee
- For new parents or parents-to-be
- Learn to identify motor milestones from birth to 3 years old
- Understanding gross and fine motor skills
- Games and activities to help your child meet their milestones
- Warning signs to look for and how to get the support you need
Lesley Marcacci, DPT, Physical Therapist
Lesley works mainly with the pediatric population. She has expertise in treating children with neurological and orthopedic conditions and generalized developmental delay, with a strong focus on sensory processing and reflex integration.
Taylor Mickiewicz, MS, OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
Taylor has experience in pediatrics, particularly school-based practice and Occupational Therapy with a sensory integration approach. Taylor’s wide rang of experience with all ages translates into a holistic approach to addressing client needs.