For the safety of our patients and staff, we have made the following changes for COVID-19 prevention and protection:
- Unless you are here for testing, surgery or a procedure, please DO NOT enter the hospital if you:
- have a respiratory condition
- have a fever
- have a cough
- are experiencing shortness of breath
- ALL visitors will be subject to screening for COVID-19.
- The Pine Street CafĂ© will be CLOSED until further notice.
Visitor Guide and Hours of Operation
Proud to be a smoke free environment
Tahoe Forest Hospital Facility Map
Tahoe Forest Health System Truckee Campus Map
General Hospital Visiting Hours
Hours of Operation
Pine Street CafĂ©
The Gift Tree
Safe Haven Baby Drop-Off Locations
Tahoe Forest Hospital District views visitors, families and friends as an integral part of a patient's recovery process. For patient and resident comfort, and safety we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- For the health and safety of our patients, we are proud to be a smoke free environment. Smoking is prohibited on hospital grounds. This policy applies to staff, visitors, patients, vendors, volunteers, physicians and contractors.
- Visitation of hospital patients is restricted to healthy adults and healthy persons 12 years of age and older (with some exceptions). If you are sick or if you show signs of illness, please do not visit the hospital. Phone calls are a great way to stay in touch with a patient if you are sick. Every patient has access to a phone.
- Please check with the nurses' station before entering a patient room.
- Limit visitors to two at one time. In some situations, the patient's nurse may allow more visitors.
- Please be quiet and speak quietly in the hospital. Turn your cellphone to silent or vibrate while visiting the hospital.
- Please respect privacy, if the person you are visiting is in a shared room with another patient.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted to meet the needs of individual patients.
- After hours visitation requires special permission and a visitors pass must be worn at all times.
INTENSIVE CARE UNIT (ICU)
Because patients in the ICU are very ill, we ask that you not bring flowers, plants or food to patients on this unit. ICU visitors are limited in the amount of time they are able to visit, based on the patientâ€™s condition.
Nurses Station (530) 582-3290
LABOR AND DELIVERY-OBSTETRICS (OB)
Approved visitors may visit anytime. Healthy children of the mother are encouraged to visit but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Nurses Station (530) 582-3280
MEDICAL SURGICAL UNIT
If the person you are visiting is in a shared room please respect their privacy.
Visiting hours may be adjusted to meet the needs of individual patients.
Nurses Station (530) 582-3260
LONG TERM CARE
Located at the south end of the hospital campus.
Recommended visiting hours: 9 am to 8 pm
Nurses Station (530) 582-3251
INCLINE VILLAGE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
24 Hour Emergency Service, In and Outpatient Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Laboratory, and Sleep Disorder Center
880 Alder Avenue, Incline Village
TAHOE FOREST HOSPITAL
24 Hour Emergency Service, In and Outpatient Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Laboratory, Intensive Care Unit, and Women and Family Center 10121 Pine Avenue, Truckee Â (530) 587-6011
INCLINE VILLAGE COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
24 Hour Emergency Service, In and Outpatient Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Laboratory, and Sleep Disorder Center 880 Alder Avenue, Incline Village Â (775) 833-4100
The Pine Street Cafe is CLOSED until further notice due to prevention of COVID-19 transmission.Â
Please make sure you are parked in a designated parking area. Parking is available at all entrances to the hospital. Parking on the streets is permitted in most areas around the Hospital.
The Tahoe Forest Health System Foundation manages and operates The Gift Tree gift shop with the help of dedicated volunteers. The gift Tree is located in the Tahoe Forest Hospital lobby. Merchandise includes jewelry, home dĂ©cor, baby items, delectable treats and much more. Call (530) 582-3570 or email TheGiftTree@tfhd.com to schedule a private champagne shopping party, order a specialty gift basket, or to apply to volunteer. Hours: Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., with extended hours during the holiday season.
Our Emergency Room and our Obstetrics Departments (OB) are both Safe Haven Baby Drop-off locations. They allow mothers to surrender their newborns without any questions asked. Babies are given medical attention and confidentiality for the mother is assured.