Packed with fiber and provides a refreshing kick, this salsa is great over grilled seafood or with tortilla chips!
Serves 4 (serving size: about ½ cup)
- 2 Navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 red grapefruit, peeled and sectioned
- 1 lime, peeled and sectioned
- 1/3 cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 finely chopped seeded jalapeno
Peel and section navel oranges and red grapefruit; coarsely chop sections. Peel and section lime; finely chop sections. Place citrus in a medium bowl. Add pomegranate arils, finely chopped red onion, chopped fresh cilantro, kosher salt, and finely chopped seeded jalapeno; toss gently to combine.