This is a fresh take on traditional potato salad. Weâ€™ve replaced the mayo with a mustard vinaigrette and added tons of fresh herbs. This makes a great side for BBQsÂ and potlucks!
- 2Â½ lb. baby potatoes (red and/or yellow), quartered
- 3-4 celery ribs (2 cups), diced
- Â¼ red onion (Â½ cup), diced
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh dill, finely chopped
- Â½ cup (loosely packed) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Â½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Â¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes to boiling water and cook until tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare the dressing. Place all dressing ingredients in a mason jar, seal the lid tightly and shake until combined. Â
Add dressing to potatoes along with the celery, red onion and fresh herbs. Gently toss until mixed. Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary.
Recipy by: Lisa Fligor, MS RDN