This is a fresh take on traditional potato salad. We’ve replaced the mayo with a mustard vinaigrette and added tons of fresh herbs. This makes a great side for BBQs and potlucks!
- 2½ lb. baby potatoes (red and/or yellow), quartered
- 3-4 celery ribs (2 cups), diced
- ¼ red onion (½ cup), diced
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh dill, finely chopped
- ½ cup (loosely packed) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes to boiling water and cook until tender, 10-15 minutes. Drain potatoes and place in a large bowl.
While potatoes are cooking, prepare the dressing. Place all dressing ingredients in a mason jar, seal the lid tightly and shake until combined.
Add dressing to potatoes along with the celery, red onion and fresh herbs. Gently toss until mixed. Taste and season with salt and pepper as necessary.
Recipy by: Lisa Fligor, MS RDN