Roasted Beets with Sautéed Greens and Walnuts with Goat Cheese
- 1 bunch of beets
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
1) Remove the greens from a bunch of beets and wrap the beets loosely in foil.
2) Roast in a 350-degree oven for 1 hour, and after beets have cooled gently peel off skin. Slice into quarters.
3) Toast ¼ cup of walnuts in a sauté pan, and set aside.
4) Place beet greens in a pan and sauté for 3 to 5 minutes until wilted.
5) Toss beets, greens, nuts and some salt and pepper, and then sprinkle goat cheese on top.