Balance & Mobility Class
For individuals trying to improve their overall balance and mobility.
- Balance training in a small group environment
- Improve and maintain balance and stability
- Balance training with a focus on proper muscle activation
- First and Last Class balance testing with Physical Therapist
- Affordable and cost effective
Led by Dain Nielsen, ATC
When: Thursdays, September 14th-October 19th, 7:30-8:30am
Feed Your Adventures-Eating to Elevate Health and Athletic Potential
This talk is tailored to anyone who enjoys setting and meeting recreational or professional athletic goals as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn principles of healthy eating, sports nutrition specifics, hydration science, and how to identify supplements to support your goals
- Identify the principles of sports nutrition, including macronutrient and micronutrient requirements, hydration, and timing of meals.
- Begin to develop strategies for maximizing effectiveness of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats in sports nutrition
- Learn to identify sports drinks, foods, and supplements that can give you an edge
Led by Tara DelloIacono, RD
When: Thursday, September 14th, 5:15pm-6:30pm
Nutrient PACKED Lunches for Kids
It’s officially back to school season and that means it’s time to ramp up our lunch packing game! If you feel like you pack the same thing every day and need new inspiration, we have you covered!
Join our Registered Dietitian, Lisa Fligor, for tips and tricks on packing healthy lunches for your kids. Taste testing included with class. (And we promise you don’t have to be a Pinterest parent to prepare a lunch your kids will enjoy at school!)
When: Monday, September 18th, 10:15-11:15am